Sunday, March 10, 2013

wedding bell blues

I'm fixin' to get married soon. The trouble is, it's hard to get the sort of wedding I want in a world of David's Bridals and unity candles (barf). What kind of wedding do I want, you ask? The brash tacky kind. I'm thinking Vegas. Here's a bit of my inspiration.

Elvis and Priscilla

They were married at the Aladdin Hotel in Las Vegas in a ceremony that was less than ten minutes long. Short, sweet, and to the point. Plus, they look amazing.

Speaking of Elvis looking amazing, here's the wedding scene from Blue Hawaii. This is the sort of wedding that can only be pulled off with a film crew, a giant budget, and a singing groom. Not really my style, but I love to look at it, all the same.




So, I'm thinking getting married in Vegas by Elvis is sounding pretty awesome.







No comments:

Post a Comment